Today while Matty and my dad were putting up the posts for our front fence, I set to work on the table runner again. I had been doing a bit here and there, but decided that I really needed to get it done today!
Now some of you might not know, but I don't usually complete a craft project without some form of hiccup and today was no exception. I ran out of liquid nails with just 9 pebbles left to glue on!
I went outside to tell Matty about my latest misfortune, so we could have a bit of a chuckle, when dad came to the rescue and said that their might well be a tube in the bottom of his tool box.
After a bit of rummaging through the copious amounts of crap he had in there, I found a tube that look like it had been purchased in the late 70's - but it did the trick and that's the main thing.
Here is a picture of the table runner completed:
All up I saved about $120 by making the table runner myself. Here are the links to the other posts on the completion of the pebble table runner: