When we found out I was pregnant, we knew that the room holding all of my craft items would need to be packed up and stored so it could be turned into a nursery. That was easy enough - I cleaned out the linen press, got some nice plastic storage containers and managed to organise it to a degree. The only problem was that I couldn't really tell what was in each box easily, so I decided to label them all (isn't it pretty, and yes, very anal retentive!):
I also thought I should label the containers in the pantry since I have lost count of the number of times I've baked using plain flour instead of self raising flour, for the simple fact the canisters were not labeled!
Well then I was on a role... I had a sudden urge to label everything in sight...
Ahhh.. isn't he adorable! I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be all that many husbands that would be so willing to participate in silly antics such as this.
In tomorrow's blog I'm going to be starting a new project and perhaps finishing off the baby bibs I've been promising for a while! I'm so excited about the new project. It's been an idea of mine for about a year now, but I'm not telling you what it is... so you'll have to drop by and find out yourself!