Just for a bit of fun, I thought I'd put together a list of 100 things about me.
1. My favourite colour is red
2. I would eat chocolate every day if I wasn't worried about what it would do to my weight
3. I can sing well enough to carry a tune
4. I am in the process of writing a children's storybook
5. I can't hold a grudge against people for long
6. I was considered 'obese' in my teenage years
7. I have travelled to 17 different countries
8. I can play the guitar, not well, but good enough
9. I always lie about who my first kiss was with
10. I find it difficult to make and maintain friendships
11. If I had my time over I'd be a baker, specialising in slices, cakes and biscuits
12. I've only had 4 boyfriends in my lifetime
13. Technically I am an only child, but I have 2 brothers and 6 sisters
14. I performed in a local musical production of The Producers (that's me in the middle)
15. I was hospitalised with appendicitis in 2008 but it turned out it was a tumour the size of a grapefruit in my belly
16. I am constantly thinking. My mind never stops
17. I believe that moths are butterflies who have had their souls sucked out by the devil (hence why they have no colour)
18. I will not eat sausages, even though I love the smell of them cooking!
19. My favourite all time movie is The Labyrinth
20. I had a childhood crush on David Bowie as a result of The Labyrinth
21. I think that liars are worse than thieves
22. My favourite band is Tool, or Pearl Jam... I can never decide.
23. I have only just realised that it doesn't matter what you look like in photos. Your kids aren't going to care about whether your hair or make up were done, just that there are photos of you!
24. I have never had a pet that I haven't accidentally killed or lost
25. My favourite milkshake flavour is chocolate
26. I have a list of over 100 craft projects that I want to do and that list keeps getting longer
27. I still have contact with numerous friends that I have known since I was 11 years old
28. Rolf Harris's song, Two Little Boys, will make me tear up every time
29. I once took acting classes because I was convinced that one day I could be on Home and Away.
30. I spent a year living in the UK
31. I like unexpected acts of kindness
32. I believe in God
33. The scariest movie I have ever seen is Clown House (I was 9 at the time though)
34. I really like watching car racing
35. I am pretty good at Dance Dance Revolution
36. I am a certified Park Ranger
37. My nickname at primary school was 'fly swat'
38. I only take calculated risks
39. I like to take photographs, but I am yet to work out how to use my camera properly
40. My first car was a Nissan Bluebird TRX
41. I am constantly working on becoming a better person
42. I drink too much pepsi max and coffee
43. I am working towards my family being semi self-sufficient
44. I enjoy problem solving
45. I once hang glided off The Remarkables while holidaying in New Zealand
46. I am not a strong swimmer
47. I wish I had a breakfast machine like Pee Wee Herman in the movie 'Pee Wee's Big adventure'
48. I have only started caring more about the environment in the last 2 years
49. I am a project manager in my professional life
50. I once killed a yukka plant which was given to me as a housewarming gift, apparently because it couldn't be killed!
51. I like motherhood more than I expected I would
52. I moved out of home for the first time when I was 16 years old
53. I have always been able to save money
54. I have a Bachelor of Computing degree, which has actually come in handy
55. I wish I had a pet lamb
56. I have no idea what I'd name our next child if it were a boy
57. I get annoyed when people let others down
58. I view sleeping as a recreational hobby
59. My hair is naturally grey *sigh*
60. I am always threatening to run away to join the circus
61. I am inspired by other crafters in the blog world
62. I used to participate in public speaking competitions
63. I tell my husband I love him at least twice a day
64. I always carry my sense of adventure in my pocket
65. I would like to learn how to screenprint
66. I am always cold
67. I like to walk long distances
68. I am a terrible procrastinator
69. I have a strange sense of humour which is often lost on people
70. I once wrote a classical guitar piece
71. I am currently working on a problem I have with being grumpy a lot of the time
72. I always sleep with socks on and my ears covered, but never with socks on my ears!
73. I think I would be a good cheese-maker
74. I never go to bed angry
75. I refuse to spend any longer than 15 minutes cooking a meal
76. I tend to take on too much. Waaay too much!
77. I once wanted to become a NASCAR driver, because I thought I'd be a better driver than Cole Trickle (in the movie Days of Thunder)
78. The only concert I have ever been to was Indecent Obsession when they came to Ballarat. I went with my mum - lol!
79. I don't like rollercoasters
80. I really enjoyed reading the Twilight Series
81. I like to make fresh pasta but don't do it often
82. I am a morning person
83. I really love hugs so long as they are good ones!
84. Christmas is my favourite holiday
85. I like freshly cut flowers but I don't like the price of them
86. I have only recently started buying things for myself because I like them, not because I need them
87. I have a Singer sewing machine that I hate!
88. I would really like to have a daughter
89. I like my mother and father in law and enjoy spending time with them
90. I don't recycle as much as I could
91. My favourite season is spring
92. My favourite book is "Oh, the Places you'll go" by Dr. Seuss
93. I have never bought a tattslotto ticket and probably never will
94. I have terrible skin
95. I like traditions
96. I buy organic fruit, vegetables and meat because the taste is better
97. I would like to live on acreage
98. My favourite animal is an elephant
99. I would put satay sauce on everything if it wasn't so bad for you!
100. There is nothing more important to me than my family and friends
Did anything there surprise you?