Great news! Not only have I finished knitting the squares for the pram blanket, but I've also managed to sew half of it together.
I must admit that my 'sewing together' skills leave a lot to be desired, but once I do the cross over stitches you won't be able to see the joins as much. One problem I have noticed (and I noticed that this happened on the last blanket I made also) is that my tension is really tight in the first and last couple of rows, which makes my 'squares' not so square at all. The result of this is that the blanket is a little 'wonky' looking at the end. Oh well, I'm sure it will be loved just as much.
Once I've sewn the squares together and completed the cross over stitches, I am then going to blanket stitch around the edges just to make it look more finished off. Then I need to purchase some wool felt and applique my owl onto the corner. I'm thinking all up, that will take me about another week - go me!
Here are the links to the other posts on the pram blanket: